The Forestry Plant and Equipment started as a small plant rental business and has been in involved in the forestry industry since 1999. In 2005 we took on the challenge of harvesting with the intention of mechanising the forestry industry.
Since then we have continuously strived towards improving mechanised forestry equipment, systems and methods. Our expertise in capital equipment allows us to continuously create and innovate within our industry. We are constantly inspired and motivated to keep up with and improve on international developments within our industry.
Over the last few years, we have grabbed opportunities to grow and transform into a diversified forestry specialist company. We are proud to represent Waratah, Peterson and SEM.
Our mission is to be the world’s most respected equipment solutions company. And we work to achieve this:
- By supplying quality parts and equipment to the forestry industry
- By building the best equipment and providing the best service
- By constantly focusing on innovation and mechanization
- By inspiring and implementing solutions for the industry
- By creating values and making a difference
We have established a culture that supports our team members, so they provide exceptional service to our customers.
To make Forestry Plant and Equipment a dynamic, vibrant, value-based organization comprising of exceptionally skilled, motivated and committed professionals in order to continue achieving sustainable, quality growth. These 5 main aspects help us to achieve this vision.
- People: Inspiring our employees to be the best they can be. Provide knowledge and training to ensure they can be the best in the industry.
- Portfolio: Bring to the industry a portfolio of quality equipment and industry solutions that anticipate and satisfy our clients needs. Keeping it simple, not complex.
- Partners: We believe in the participation in markets where we can make a significant contribution. Deep collaboration and cross-pollination of our groups allow us to innovate in a way that others cannot
- Sustainability: We believe our people are our future. Our sustainability is strengthened by implementing a dynamic, vibrant, value-based learning organization comprising of exceptionally skilled, motivated and committed professionals who will facilitate the seamless transformation of our participants to excellent performers.
- Productivity: Be a highly effective and fast-moving organization